If you were only allowed to do one exercise to improve your health, what kind of execise would you choose? - Vol1

If you were only allowed to do one exercise to improve your health, what kind of exercise  would you choose? 


If I were only allowed to do one exercise to improve the health of my mind and well balanced body I would choose Self Body Make (SBM).

I started SBM when I was 38 years old. Here is my back grand of my heath condition.
Body conditions before starting SBM
Junior High School to High School
Lumbar spondylolisthesis with a temporal walking difficulty and had to wear corset
Diagnosed as straight cervical spine by a chiropractor
Painful menstrual periods and could not get out of bed on heavy
days, Anemia, Meniscal legion of the left knee, Weight gain
20s to 30s
Meniscal tear worsened with fluid build-up inside the knee
Headaches, shoulder pains, hip joint pains and pains in the left knee
Sciatica, Constipation, Inflammatory bowel disease with bleeding
Booked for colonoscopy every year, Removal of colorectal polyp
Eradication of Helicobacter pylori
Cervical cytology Level 3 (abnormal cervical cells)
Tendonitis with constant numbness on both wrists
Period pains (I was in agony every time before the menstruation started) , Herpes, Shingles, Cardiac hypertrophy, Hyperthermia
Weight gain
I went from hospital to hospital and I tried from complementary and alternative medicine to the next as well due to those condition.


The story will continue.


complementary and alternative medicine

Comments

Labels

Show more