I was spending everyday having difficulty walking.....

SBM Trial Lesson  - Client's Voice


From long ago I was conscious that my body was slightly distorted. Until recently I had tried various methods of exercise to get over my problem. But I could not get any good results despite my repeated efforts. The way I walked was walking with a slight limp. In particular, after giving birth to my daughter, the situation got worse. I was spending every day having difficulty walking. Just then, I came across SBM and had a trial lesson.

The next day after the lesson to my surprise, I found myself smoothly walking.
My instinct told me " That is it". Around the time, I was at the crossroads of my life, and I might eventually have some financial problems. For this reason, it took some time before I came to the decision to take up SBM lesson. Now I am really certain that I made right decision.

Around then, I chronically had a headache, stiff shoulders, backache, numbness of my big toe, the splitting of my little toenail and so on. As far as they were concerned, there were no symptoms that might be diagnosed as serious diseases. However, in the past, I also had repeatedly suffered from vomiting due to a headache and stabbing pain in my right shoulder, which was so intense that I could hardly breath and forced me to take rest for hours while at work. I was feeling a lurking anxiety about my future health.

TBC



SBM  Trial Lesson - Lily and Gold London

Self Body Make is a set of simple, self-curing exercises for your back and neck using a special SBM pillow. The exercise will gradually correct the position of pelvis and spine, leading to correction of balance disorders and muscle imbalances.


  


For booking a trial lesson(£140,  1hour  ) and inquiries, please contact us.



Replacewith @ when sending

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more