Practicing SBM is facing myself


SBM Lesson Client's voice after trial Lesson
Continued from
1. I was spending everyday having difficulty walking
2. I did realize that I had not been seriously dealing with SBM on one excuse or another.


As a result of my deliberation, I made up my mind that I would quit SBM if fasting would not bring about any favourable changes. I thought this sort of determination was necessary not to go back to the previous situation where I found excuses and felt self-satisfied in spending time by only practicing exercises. I performed fasting first time in my life for three days, and now, I am paying serious attention to how much to eat, when to eat, what to eat and not to eat.

My dealing with exercises has also changed. I have come to believe in myself that is changed and changing through SBM.

Practicing SBM is facing myself. The best things I have got from practicing SBM are not only improved conditions of my body but also realization of my spiritual weakness and shortcomings. I have a lot to do to aim for the upper pillow stage. In particular, I have to do more neck movement to improve my upper body conditions. My determination is to continue to SBM with my cured body so as to "obtain firmly axis-ed body and mind" which Yuriko sensei is advocating in her home page. Finally I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mika for her kind and well thought -out instructions.


SBM  Trial Lesson - Lily and Gold London

Self Body Make is a set of simple, self-curing exercises for your back and neck using a special SBM pillow. The exercise will gradually correct the position of pelvis and spine, leading to correction of balance disorders and muscle imbalances.


  



For booking a trial lesson(£140,  1hour  ) and inquiries, please contact us.



Replacewith @ when sending

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more